We know you have your hands full making the right decision as to where your loved one will live. You want senior care options that offer something warm, inviting and welcoming while at the same time have everything they need to make each day enjoyable.
New Friends of Florence features two senior care options; memory care and residential care. Both offer exceptional service, offerings and programs, delivered by caring, compassionate professionals so families can enjoy peace of mind knowing that their loved one is living well with the assistance they need.
New Friends of Florence offers an excellent memory care program serving adults living with memory loss including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Our memory care program is housed within a secure unit with dedicated 24 hour staff trained to understand the needs of people with dementia. Residents in our memory care program enjoy freedom, mobility, choice, and independence. In addition we feature a variety of specially designed memory care programs that encourage activity and engagement. We understand that memory loss happens in various stages and our programming is designed to meet all levels of the process.
Whether you have just started noticing a change in your loved one’s memory, or if you are looking for dedicated Alzheimer’s care, our communities have environments designed to accommodate people with memory loss allowing them to be at their best and shine.
- Medicaid approved
- Three chef-inspired meals per day prepared with the freshest, quality ingredients
- A 2.5 acre scenic campus set within a picturesque neighborhood conveniently located off of Highway 101
- Enclosed courtyards with plenty of space for social distance visits
- Specially designed memory care programs
- Activities that encourage activity and engagement
- Specially trained 24-hour staffing
- Light housekeeping services
- Laundering of linens and personal laundry
- Assistance with medication management
- Regular safety checks
- Scheduled transportation
- Personal care
- Mealtime monitoring and staffing
- Escorts for meals and services
- Designated program coordinators
- Brain exercise programs
- Support groups for caregivers
If you’d like to learn more about our memory care program, please contact us and someone will be back to you within 24 hours.
Our Medicaid approved residential care program features levels of personalized care based on your loved one’s individual needs. We offer different residential care service plans, ensuring residents receive the care they need to fit their lifestyle.
A residential care lifestyle offers a personalized balance of assistance and independence. Residents enjoy the privacy of their own apartment and the support of our caring staff for anything they may need – from personal care and transportation, to medication and continence management, or even just a friend to check in and chat. Your loved one can even bring their cat or dog provided they are under 25lbs.
Residents enjoy great service delivered by caring, compassionate professionals and families will enjoy peace of mind knowing that their loved one is living well with the assistance they need.
- Restaurant-style dining
- Assistance with daily tasks
- 24-hour care staff
- Medication management
- Continence management
- Weekly apartment cleaning and linen services
- Local transportation services
- Full calendar of activities
If you’d like to learn more about our memory care program, please contact us and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
“They talk to him and joke with him and he feels special. They care about him. It is a remarkable place.”
Have a Question? Need More Info? Would You Like a Tour?
Please fill out the form below and we will respond within 24 hours.